users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: Issue tracker migration - https://github.com/jax-rs/api/issues

From: Christian Kaltepoth <christian_at_kaltepoth.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 06:58:37 +0200

Markus,

I agree that preserving the issue reporter and watchers would have been a
good thing. However, having worked with the GitHub issue import API myself
for the migration of the JSR 371 issues, I can confirm that the API doesn't
support setting the issue creator. So basically the issue creator is
automatically set to the GitHub user account running the import. Same
applies to the authors of issue comments. Of course this is not optimal for
the migration, but it seems to be a restriction of the GitHub API.

Christian

--
Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/