users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: Thread Pools

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 09:44:56 +0100

Hi Adam,

1) it's still not there. We are trying to address bigger items first.

2) if there will be a way how to configure the pool (Executor service)
used for async invocations, it will be most likely "global", so used for
any action which is performed on different thread.

3) how is that helpful? I can see that as a general configuration
(Supplier#get() is invoked only when needed), but in the case you are
mentioning, its guaranteed that it will be invoked.

Thanks and regards,
Pavel