users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Thread Pools

From: Adam Bien <abien_at_adam-bien.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 22:48:55 +0100

Hi Pavel,

1. I still miss a method to pass a thread pool (ExecutorService) for the Async execution in e.g. : public AsyncInvoker async();
2. IMO it should be also possible to pass a ExecutorService via Configuration directly to the Client. For this purpose we could extend the Configuration to accept an ExecutorService instance,
3. I'm missing: RxInvokerProvider#getRxInvoker(SyncInvoker syncInvoker, Supplier<ExecutorService> executorService)

Whenever we pass an ExecutorService, there should be also a Supplier<ExecutorService> Variant,

thanks,

adam