users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Spec Leads: Please Update JSR 370 Detail Page

From: Markus KARG <markus_at_headcrashing.eu>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 11:00:26 +0200

Hello Spec Leads,

please update the JSR 370 Detail Page on JCP.org in the next days.

It is outdated (at least) in the following sections:

* Expert Group: Bill Burke left the expert group

* Schedule: Content and time frame of JSR 370

I also would like to kindly ask for a true statement how Oracle plans to
fulfil the plan to have a RI and TCK for JAX-RS 2.1 done in the time frame
outlined by Java EE 8.

If you want the expert group members and / or the public community to help,
then please now publish a list of items we shall work on to get JAX-RS 2.1
done in time. There are people waiting to help, they just need to get
managed by you.

Thanks

-Markus