users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: JAX-WS like Provider in JAX-RS

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 21:58:34 +0000

Hi

That would be too explicit but also limiting (as Markus suggested) and I
can not imagine the group accepting it, though one never knows :-).

I agree it would offer an option for people to write all in a single
method but to be honest I do not expect JAX-RS users at large starting
doing it. It would just offer a very specific option in cases where
people do really need it

Sergey