users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: JAX-WS like Provider in JAX-RS

From: Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Santiago.PericasGeertsen_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:34:24 -0500

All,

 Seems to me that Markus and Sergey are thinking along the same lines as to what could be done here. Would it be possible for the two of you to sync up and provide a single proposal?

 It should be easy to integrate into the existing algorithm and, hopefully, possible to describe in a couple of sentences.

— Santiago