users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: Support for JAX-RS 2.0

From: Bill Burke <bburke_at_redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 14:54:27 -0400

You can't say that you passed the preliminary TCK.

Honestly, if the Oracle Java EE licensee gestapo secret police doesn't
do a SMACK DOWN of this CXF statement, I'll be really really pissed off.
  They have given us so much grief over the years it is only fair they
do the same to you :)

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat