users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: Re: Can Reader or Writer interceptors affect the selection of MBR or MBW

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 12:25:29 +0100

Hi Bill,

I've got a different behavior from the early TCK, as soon as I relaxed
CXF code and allowed the MBR/MBW selection be done after the ; I don't
really care now to be honest about the order, I can reader/writers are
run, many failing tests started passing.
May be it is all different now in the latest TCK, no idea :-)

Marek, FYI, you confirmed the other day that reader/writers are run only
if MBW/MBR have already been selected, but only on this list, I agree
the spec says nothing.

I don't really mind which way it is done now, I guess given the
writer/reader API capabilities it can only be one way, reader/writers
first, MBR/MBW next

Sergey