users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: Misleading example for UriInfo

From: Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Santiago.PericasGeertsen_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 08:57:40 -0400

Hi Stian,

 Yes, I think you're correct in pointing out this. I believe the intention was for the returned URI to have only a single "../". I'm not sure what happened to your issue (I don't think anyone removed it on purpose), so please file it again.

 We'll try to address it as soon as possible. Thanks.

-- Santiago