users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Re: Misleading example for UriInfo

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <stian_at_soiland-reyes.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 02:48:53 +0100

The issue seems to have been deleted from Jira. That does not make it go
away.

The examples in the javadoc of "Proposed Final Draft" downloaded from
http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=339 is different from the one online, but
also wrong:

*Request URI:* http://host:port/app/root/a/b/c
*Supplied URI:* a/d/e