users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: Re: Re: Client security configuration proposal for JAX-RS 2.0

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 00:55:03 +0100

Hello experts,

I made another stab at this one. Please review:

https://github.com/mpotociar/jax-rs/commit/00b33d12245849ac967cbb129daa09fcb008ddd6

Here's the change summary:

- ClientFactory merged with and renamed to ClientBuilder.
- Added new security-related setters to ClientBuilder (sslContext, keyStore, trustStore, hostnameVerifier).
- The new ClientBuilder now implements Configurable.
- Added ClientBuilder.newBuilder() static method.
- Updated examples and javadoc references to ClientFactory.

I have to say that I went as far as I could go. Clarifications, javadoc fixes, typos, method renames and similar comments and suggestions are, of course, always welcome. But, please, do not try to sneak any more features into this proposal (esp. not related to SSL), otherwise I may be inclined to go with the "not have it at all" option...

Please, send your feedback by Thursday CoB.

Thank you,
Marek