users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Need clarification on Section 6.7

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 11:29:03 +0000

On 01/02/13 16:42, Marek Potociar wrote:
> I see what you mean. Feel free to file a Jira issue so that we can
> consider it in 2.1 timeframe.
Sounds good, will do.

By the way, AFAIK, MBW can also throw the exception, and the process is
similar, if the exception is mapped then feed Response to MBW again and
if MBW throws it again - propagate to the container.

I'm assuming that the filters throwing exceptions and then processing
mapped responses does not affect the related MBW process, so
effectively we can have the exceptions thrown and mapped twice on the
server response chain, once by filters, next by MBW.

Or, actually, 3 times ?

Filters, then possibly WriterInterceptor and finally - MBW ?

Thanks, Sergey