users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] JAX-RS 2.0 PFD Schedule

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 17:16:02 +0100

Hello experts,

I'd like to let you know that the PFD submission date for JAX-RS 2.0 has been set to Feb 20, 2012. This is to align our schedule with the rest of Java EE 7 specifications.

As you can see, the schedule is pretty aggressive and we do not have any room for accepting new features into the JAX-RS 2.0 API as we need to focus on resolving the outstanding issues that relate to the existing APIs and features. Please keep this in mind when filing any new feature requests.

Thank you,
Marek