users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: JSR 236 Update

From: Markus KARG <markus_at_headcrashing.eu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 22:47:51 +0100

Santiago,

thank you for keeping us updated.

Indeed this looks primising and removes some of the caveats I mentioned with
threads in EJBs. So will the JSR 339 spec get overhauled by replacing
"normal" executors by managed ones? Particularly the examples showing how to
use executors should be changed so people will understand that they should
use managed ones in non-SE environments.

Regards
Markus