users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] FYI: Public Review has Started.

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 10:41:05 -0700

Dear experts,

I'd like to inform you that the JAX-RS 2.0 (JSR-339) Public Review Draft of the specification has been published and the Public Review period has started. You may download the PR version of the specification including the API documentation and sources from our JCP website: http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=339.

The Public Review period ends on Oct 29, 2012. Once the Public Review period is over, we will proceed with the ballot.

Please send any comments to the released draft to either our mailing lists (http://java.net/projects/jax-rs-spec/lists/) or file any issues you may found directly into our Jira (http://java.net/jira/browse/JAX_RS_SPEC). Based on your feedback, we will be making any necessary updates to the specification document as well as the API and we'll be sending email notifications to this list with any new update of the reviewed specification draft.

Kind regards,
Marek