users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] [jsr339-experts] Re: request no properties, response has properties

From: Bill Burke <bburke_at_redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:23:08 -0500

Actually, maybe a properites map should be shared between request,
response, filter, and handler and each of these interfaces should have a
getProperites() method. I know Servlet request has attributes which are
used a lot when forwarding requests and the app wants to send
information along with the forwarding. If JAX-RS ever has the ability
to forward requests, then a properties map on Request might be needed too.

http://java.net/jira/browse/JAX_RS_SPEC-150

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat