users@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jax-rs-spec users] Can I use jax-rs-api without Resteasy or Jersey framework?

From: Tang, Khiem <Khiem_Tang_at_intuit.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 08:40:42 +0000

I am looking to provide a generic and portable client for our REST web services. Just looked at a few articles from Santiago Pericas-Geertsen (http://www.java.net/blogs/spericas) about JAX-RS 2.0 Client API and that's exactly what I am looking for but I don't want to have another dependency on another framework such as Resteasy or Jersey. Can I just use JAX-RS 2.0 alone? Does the library contain implementation as well?

Thanks,
\KT