jsr370-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

Re: Early feedback about JAX-RS 2.1 / SSE specification

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 11:47:37 +0000

Hi Pavel

Can you review the thread text below please (see a note from Marek).
SSEContexts can be passed as method parameters, so when one creates a
broadcaster it gives the impression the broadcaster is
the current SSEContext specific

Would it make sense to enforce that SSEBroadcaster can only be created
if SSEContext is injected as a thread local proxy as opposed to a
case where the broadcaster is created from SSEContext passed as a
parameter (SSEContext.newBroadcaster() would throw the
IllegalStateException is this case) ?.

Thanks, Sergey