jsr370-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

Re: A common way to enable _at_RolesAllowed

From: Shao Jun Ding <dingsj_at_cn.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 09:25:57 +0800

I will agree we need define some standard Client APIs to support Basic
Auth. Currently customer can only do this via creating related http
headers manually.

Markus's suggestion is to make @RolesAllowd be supported via a standard
way. In my point of view, this part need configuration in web.xml or
server configuration file at least in WebSphere. So I do not think we can
provide a standard support way in jaxrs.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Iris Ding (¶¡ÉÙ¾ý Ding Shao jun)
WebSphere WebServices Development
Phone: 86 - 10 - 82453192
Tie line: 9053192
IBM China Software Development Laboratory (CSDL)
Address:Diamond Bld, ZGC SW Park, #8 Dongbeiwang Rd W, Shangdi, Beijing,
100193, China