jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Preparing for PFD

From: Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Santiago.PericasGeertsen_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 11:34:34 -0500

Dear Experts,

 As the PFD of Feb 20th is approaching, we need to bring down the number of open issues to "0". This means (i) re-start a discussion for which there was no previous agreement (ii) postpone the issue or (iii) close the issue.

 Please don't take it personally if Marek or I decide the fate of your beloved issue to be either (ii) or (iii) --it's often very hard for us to decide too. If you want to go back to (i), bring more arguments to the table in order to convince others and let's start those discussions ASAP!

 Thanks.

-- Santiago