jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: [jax-rs-spec users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ad JAX_RS_SPEC-257: Unification of MessageProcessingException and ClientException

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 16:47:52 +0000

On 05/11/12 16:42, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> On 05/11/12 16:39, Marek Potociar wrote:
>>
>> On Nov 5, 2012, at 1:38 PM, Sergey Beryozkin<sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Will you just stop making conclusions like that ?
>>
>> I'm sorry if the above offended you. I didn't mean it as offensive
>> remark - just wanted to say, that you only expressed that you did not
>> like it, but you did not support that by any technical argument. At
>> least that was my feeling. I don't consider "ranting" as necessarily
>> negative. Perhaps it's just a language issue - I'm not a native
>> speaker myself.
>>
>>> I've been thinking before sending the email of what I'm going to say,
>>> as opposed to blindly expressing my disagreement. At least I'm not
>>> changing my opinion from +0/+1 to -1 to +1.
>>
>> If you indicate I'm changing my opinion, like that, it's IMO you who's
>> being mean on purpose here, even though you are right.
>
> It was a bad style, I'm sorry.
>
> Cheers, Sergey
>
>> While I certainly don't switch sides blindly without thinking (which
>> is what you seem to indicate)

This is some more noise from me - but I was not referring to you with
this last piece. I spent some time with trying to come with some more
arguments against the refactoring - I postponed replying to it yesterday
as needed more time and I was saying exactly that, I was not just typing
blindly away, in response to the "rant" one

Anyway, sorry again and I'm off this thread

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin
Talend Community Coders