jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: FYI: ResourceContext API proposed

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:02:55 +0100

By the way, as far as the process is concerned, should we have what are
seen by some people as critical api/spec issues discussed at this list
first ?
I can see/understand why going ahead with the actual fix and then asking
for the review works, especially when the time is limited and such, but
I'm not sure this is the way it should work; to be honest I do not see
much scope for an api like this be removed now that it's been added - we
are now working with the implicit presumption this is an absolutely
essential fix.

Sergey