jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: _at_Path in git should have a default value

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:16:29 +0100

On 12/16/2011 03:03 PM, Bill Burke wrote:
> @Path should have the value() attribute have a default value (its not that way in GIT) so that we can omit the value and
> default to the classname or method name. I know we talked about code by convention and this was one of the backward
> compatible changes.

It's already covered by an existing issue IMHO:

http://java.net/jira/browse/JAX_RS_SPEC-59

It has not been addressed yet. If you have a concrete proposal for what are the possible options to consider and what is
the suggested alternative, please attach our comments to the issue above and notify the EG via our mailing list.

> BTW, where's the place to log issues again?

Jira - http://java.net/jira/browse/JAX_RS_SPEC
It is also referenced in the left menu bar on our project site [1].

Marek

[1] http://jax-rs-spec.java.net