jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: [jax-rs-spec users] Re: FWIW

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:38:01 +0100

This is a problem - API is centering around an entity which has been
introduced for 20% cases and for which we have no particular good example.

As I said, I don't see it working in practice, having a batched set of
sync Invocations, one is GET, other is POST, can you believe it can work ?
Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin
http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com