jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: can we see some Hypermedia code?

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 15:11:30 +0200

Santiago is on a vacation for the next two weeks. He'll look into this once he's back. In the meantime, I'll try to
provide a concrete proposal for the async stuff and revisit the client API - I still have an AI to respond to your
client API update proposal.

Sorry it takes long, I've been busy prototyping some RI stuff lately and didn't want to switch contexts too often.

Please bear with me a little longer,
Marek