jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Hypermedia Proposals

From: Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Santiago.PericasGeertsen_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:09:10 -0400

Hi All,

 I've updated the wiki [1] to describe the type of declarative hyperlinking supported in Jersey using @Ref and @Link. Declarative hyperlinking in Jersey supports both links in representations and link headers.

 Hyperlinking is a first step, but HATEOAS is more than that. I've also added some links to related work towards the end of the page. Please feel free to include other links there.

 Guilherme: I came across [2]. Is this the latest on your research in this area?

-- Santiago

[1] http://java.net/projects/jax-rs-spec/pages/Hypermedia
[2] https://github.com/caelum/restfulie-java/wiki/java_hypermedia