jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: JAX-RS 2.0 compatibility with JAX-RS 1.1

From: Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin_at_talend.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 17:07:19 +0100

We've seen some users asking reasonable questions about UriBuilder/etc
being enhanced slightly, etc, so I'm asking if we can afford modifying
existing constructs. 2.0 is a major release so I guess it could be an
opportunity, but I'd like to get a clear picture first before coming up
with proposals

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin