jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Updated Client API and Interceptors/Filters proposal is available - please review

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 15:47:49 +0200

Hello Experts,

After a short pause, I am turning to you with a request to review our recent work. Please, review the updated proposals
that were made available today:

- Low-level Client API:

The updated proposal page contains the accompanying text for the proposal. Please, use it as the introduction:
http://java.net/projects/jax-rs-spec/pages/Low-levelClientAPI

- Interceptors and Filters:
The updated proposal is available here:
http://java.net/projects/jax-rs-spec/pages/InterceptorsAndFilters

Both proposals are accompanied by the source code. To get the sources, you can clone or push the content of the project
git repository as described here:

http://java.net/projects/jax-rs-spec/sources

Once you have a local copy of the repository, the JAX-RS API sources are located under

<local-repo>/src/jax-rs-api/src/main/java/

Inspired by examples in Bill's Client API proposal, we have created additional maven project to host the JAX-RS API
examples. This project including the proposed API examples can be found here:

<local-repo>/src/examples

(Note that some of the client-side interceptor/filter examples do not compile yet. This will be fixed soon.)

Please familiarize yourselves with the proposal and provide your feedback.

Thank you,
Marek

P.S. I am taking a vacation until the next Thursday (June 9). Santiago will be handling all the communication until I'm
back.