jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Re: Web Poll: Support for Caching in JAX-RS 2.0 Client API

From: Guilherme Silveira <guilherme.silveira_at_caelum.com.br>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 14:51:47 -0300

Done. I believe it might be optional with a simple on off toggle for a first
release.

Guilherme Silveira

On 18/05/2011 2:00 PM, "Santiago Pericas-Geertsen" <
Santiago.PericasGeertsen_at_oracle.com> wrote:

Hello Experts,

 In an effort to make progress and address all issues in a timely manner,
we'll start conducting "instant runoff" polls for those issues for which no
consensus is reached after days of discussions. As spec leads, Marek and I,
will have the final say at the end of the voting.

 So, let's start :) The first issue under consideration is support for
caching in the client API. Here is the link to the web poll:

http://www.demochoice.org/dcballot.php?poll=jaxrs

 The poll will close in 7 days. Please vote early and only once (the system
has some basic mechanism to detect duplicate votes).

 Thanks.

-- Santiago