jsr339-experts@jax-rs-spec.java.net

[jsr339-experts] Web Poll: Support for Caching in JAX-RS 2.0 Client API

From: Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Santiago.PericasGeertsen_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 12:59:51 -0400

Hello Experts,

 In an effort to make progress and address all issues in a timely manner, we'll start conducting "instant runoff" polls for those issues for which no consensus is reached after days of discussions. As spec leads, Marek and I, will have the final say at the end of the voting.

 So, let's start :) The first issue under consideration is support for caching in the client API. Here is the link to the web poll:

http://www.demochoice.org/dcballot.php?poll=jaxrs

 The poll will close in 7 days. Please vote early and only once (the system has some basic mechanism to detect duplicate votes).

 Thanks.

-- Santiago