users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Nillable and -define

From: Jost Richstein <jr_at_softdecc.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:17:30 -0800 (PST)

My problem with this one was:

If I try to generate proxies from Axis 1.4 for a WSDL with that structure it
will
handle it like nillable=true. In other words it will use the wrapper
classes.

That makes a difference in the handling of that classes: I have to
explicitly set every
attribute in order to avoid a 'null'. That would not be nessesary using the
primitive
types.