users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: fastinfoset.jar missing?

From: Ramesh Babu Mandava <Ramesh.Mandava_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:02:08 -0700

Hi Jacquelyn:

  I hope you are not overwriting JAX-RPC jars that came with J2EE SDK 1.4. Also I guess your test program is a standalone application instead of a web application. Please clarify.

 FastInfoset enabled JAX-RPC is bundled into AppServer starting with "SJS AS 8.2 PE" version.

Vijay/Sathyan: Can you please let the user know where the content of fastinfoset.jar is put.

Regards
-Ramesh