users@jax-rpc.java.net

fastinfoset.jar missing?

From: Jacquelyn Keeper <pandojc_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:53:48 -0400

I am trying to run a small test program but get the following error:

org/jvnet/fastinfoset/FastInfosetSource
        at LMS.XLMS_Impl.getXLMSSoap(XLMS_Impl.java:59)
        at XLMS_LIB.createProxy(XLMS_LIB.java:151)
        at XLMS_LIB.connect(XLMS_LIB.java:115)
        at mytest.main(mytest.java:10)

I tried researching this problem and the suggestions I found say to add
fastinfoset.jar to the classpath. However, I can't find this jar. I have the
j2ee sdk 1.4 for Windows. I looked in C:\Sun\AppServer\lib and I see the
jars for jaxrpc, but nothing called fastinfoset. I am a Windows developer (I
know, boo, hiss) so I may be missing something obvious. Is there something
else I need to download?

Thanks