users@jax-rpc.java.net

custom types

From: Amit Soni <amit_soni_at_netcore.co.in>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:02:56 +0530

Hi all,

Right now i am started using jax-rpc with jwsdp

Right now i am using my interface and implementation and

using wscompile and wsdeploy i am generating wsdl file and

use that file to compile and run client program.

On of my method contains return type as map.

the name of that map is string and value is custom object.

and because of that it gives me error like

SEVERE: serialization error: no serializer is registered for (class com.netcore.psmw.rss.Channel, null)

serialization error: no serializer is registered for (class com.netcore.psmw.rss.Channel, null)

so can i need some configuration or other please help me out for this.

Thanks,

Amit Soni

Netcore Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Website: http://www.netcore.co.in