users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: auto generating values automatically interface in the wsdl generator???

From: Rune Science <runescience_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:01:04 -0700 (PDT)

They dont even have to be enums. I just want final
values to show in the wsdl so that the user know what
the valid values are for a function call.

Ive seen it some where. Do I need to do it with a
custom xsd file or something???

> > public static final int EXACTPHRASE = 6;
> > public static final int BEGINSWITH = 15;
> > public static final int CONTAINS = 45;
> >
> > public String getFullDBInfo(

> > int operation, /// uses value of
exactphrase, or begins with, or contains.

> > String searchstring,
> > String whereColumnName,
> > String columnFiltering)

--- Jitendra Kotamraju <Jitendra.Kotamraju_at_Sun.COM>