users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: [Fwd: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jvnet/fastinfoset/FastInfosetSource]

From: Santiago Pericas-Geertsen <Santiago.Pericasgeertsen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:08:16 -0400

Martin,

  The class org.jvnet.fastinfoset.FastInfosetSource is in
FastInfoset.jar (please verify it yourself just to make sure). I can
only suggest you to double check your class path, as it seems that
FastInfoset.jar is not found (or perhaps it is being picked up from
the wrong directory).

  Hope this helps.

-- Santiago