users@jax-rpc.java.net

NullPointerException when trying to generate JAX-WS client from WS-Notification WSDL

From: <jastrachan_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:45:42 +0100

I've a demo attempting to generate a JAX-WS client for WS-
Notification here...

http://codehaus.org/~jstrachan/wsn.zip

unzip and type

     ant

and you should see the NullPointerException. Maybe I've done
something silly in the WSDL but it seems to validate fine in Eclipse
WebTools. The NullPointerException gives no stack trace, if I use ant
-v or ant -d so I cannot find any more info on the error.

Any ideas? Has anyone ever managed to generate a JAX-WS client for WS-
Notification WSDLs? (They seem complex enough to be a good test case
for you to try out).

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/