users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: ant task wscompile frustration

From: trebor iksrazal <iksrazal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:02:02 -0700 (PDT)

The plot thickens...

/home/crissilva> echo $JAVA_HOME
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.4.2-sun-1.4.2.05

 [echo] ant thinks java.home is =
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.4.2-sun-1.4.2.05/jre

So ant uses the JRE - didn't know that. Question:
$JAVA_HOME/jre/lib does not have tools.jar. How do I
tell ANT via $JAVA_HOME to get tools.jar? ../lib
seemingly doesn't work.

BTW, this same build file compiles all my other
classes just fine - it really is just not liking
wscompile.

Thanks, interesting problem,
iksrazal

--- Bobby Bissett - Javasoft <Robert.Bissett_at_Sun.COM>