users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: Sun JAX-RPC client against Axis JAX-RPC web service - problem with HttpSession

From: Merten Schumann <Merten.Schumann_at_asg.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:21:06 +0200

Hm, Kevin, have to admit, in my JAX-RPC world I haven't done any traffic
monitoring yet. Think I have to research how to do this, my package
sniffer is producing a lot of results but I cannot see my HTTP stuff
there :-)

BTW, found that my PHP client (utilizing NuSOAP) cannot maintain the
session too. Maybe it's not (yet) in NuSOAP supported or I'm doing
something wrong. As mentioned, works in Perl (SOAP::Lite) and Python
(SOAPpy).
   Merten