users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Why multiple serializer for same data type that's shared across web services

From: Prashant Kadam <prashant_sk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 21:13:41 -0400

Doug thank you very much for the answer.
         I have a next part of question here..... So instead of relying on
the server to generate these Ties/Serializer I am generating them in my
build process with wscompile (both=true) and including them in my jar file
of the application and than deploying the app. But the server ignores these
files and still regenerates them again. Why is that so? How can I stop the
server from doing this? I have tried so many different things but it's
still the same thing ..Your help is really appreciated !

Prashant Kadam.