users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Internal wscompile error from custom WSDL

From: Ryan LeCompte <ryan.lecompte_at_pangonetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 14:29:34 -0400

Alessio,

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. It looks like the only
solution is to create a new complex type that has all of the "parameters"
that I need. Then the operation just takes a single argument of that type
with all of the values that I would otherwise have as separate parameters to
the method.

Thanks,
Ryan