users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: JAX-RPC mapping file, really needed?

From: Merten Schumann <Merten.Schumann_at_asg.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:36:18 +0200

Hi Kevin,

I do use wscompile ant tasks like this

 <wscompile
  config="${IN_DIR}/wscompile-config-rpcenc.xml"
  verbose="true"
  base="${OUT_DIR}/wscompile_output"
  define="true"
  classpath="."
  keep="false"
  mapping="${OUT_DIR}/wscompile_output/mapping/mapping.xml"
  features=""
 />

I do use wscompile (JAX-RPC) stuff which comes with Sun J2EE RI, but I
guess it's the same in JWSDP, there's a switch (I tried wscompile from
jwsdp1.4)

  -mapping <file> write the 109 mapping file to the given file

cu
   Merten