users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Handler help

From: Kevin Jones <kevinj_at_develop.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:18:11 +0100

> Does your ServerPort implements ServiceLifecycle?

Does that matter? I'm curious as to why implementing ServiceLifecycle would
effect handler chains,

> sessions and I thought the best thing to do was to use
> Handlers but I can't get them to work.

I don't know that it makes any difference in this case but have you tried
adding the configuration to the config.xml file instead of the jaxrpc-ri.xml
file? If so does that work?

Kevin Jones
http://public.xdi.org/=kevin.jones
skype (www.skype.com): kevinrjones