users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Correctly shipping a web service client library

From: Kevin Jones <kevinj_at_develop.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 08:44:57 +0100

Depends exactly what you're doing. I would guess that you need (all relative
to %JWSDP_HOME%) the files from jaxrpc/lib and saaj/lib, you will probably
need some (but not all) of the jwsdp-shared/lib, oh, and you may need
jaxp/lib/endorsed. Sorry if this is a little vague but obviously your
mileage will vary depending on the app you have,

Kevin Jones
http://public.xdi.org/=kevin.jones
skype (www.skype.com): kevinrjones