users@jax-rpc.java.net

WS JAXRPC hhelp

From: Frank <fgeck_at_optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:11:16 -0500

Well I'm new to WS/jaxrpc and tried going through the java tutorial
(j2ee tutorial 14, tomcat examples etc) etc (they are real poor/don't
seem too work at times). I at least got to run the helloworld that
cones with the jswdp1-5. But it was canned and already setup (i.e WSDL
generated already it looks like etc) But in attempt too use that as a
template too that I need too do and what gets generated for me, what a
disaster!!! Nothing seems too explain this at all. If any one has some
good examples that I can use I would appricate it.

Thanks,

Frank