users@jax-rpc.java.net

WSDeploy error in case multipart input message

From: <xdenayer_at_ithomi.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:41:33 -0800

Hello, can anybody help us?

We have an operation for which the input message contains 2
parts.
As we need documentliteral, those parts are declare with an
'element'-attribute.
When doing a wscompile (-features wsi,documentliteral) and
wsdeploy (jwsdp1.4 or 1.5), this generates an error:
-> [wsdeploy] error: generator error: internal error
(should not happen): tie.generator.002
As a result, the generated web.xml is not correct and, as
such, when we deploy the war on an application server, the
service is not reachable...
When we remove one of the 2 message parts, everything is
ok!

So, the problem we are facing is:
How to compile a webservice with jwsdp, in documentliteral
style, with an operation input message containing more than
one part....

I added an example wsdl in attach. Note: this wsdl is just
an example to show the error (the structure is not optimal
at all!!)

Thanks for the multiple replies!
Xavier