users@jax-rpc.java.net

how to force a value in a wsdl attribute

From: Alessio Cervellin <alessio.cervellin_at_sun-cs-italy.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:52:54 +0100 (CET)

Is it a possible to have a fixed value for an element of a wsdl, so that the generated client doesn't have to (nor can't) fill it manually and the fixed value is already built-in in the code?
I tried to specify a wsdl element like the following:
<xsd:element name="MyElement" type="xsd:string" fixed="A fixed value" use="required">
but, when generating the client classes using wscompile (-gen:client -f:wsi), it seems nothing changes whether I specify the "fixed=..." attribute or not and that's mean I'm free to set programmatically any value for "MyElement", but I dont' want that this could be possible...