users@jax-rpc.java.net

Re: JAX-RPC wscompile modeler error "" - anything wrong with my WSDL?

From: Vivek Pandey <Vivek.Pandey_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:15:23 -0800

I think I found the problem. You have nested xs:include(s) from the
schema inlined from your wsdl. All the included schemas have no target
namespace and do not have any prefix on the element's type. Possible
expectation here is that the including schema's (one inlined in the
wsdl) targetNamespace applies to each of the included schema. Well, its
a bug in wscompile tool of jaxrpc. Please file a bug on java.net.

Not sure if you want to do this - but as a workaround you may like to
transform the included schemas to add attributes:
targetNamespace="http://CreateParty" xmlns="http://CreateParty" on the
toplevel schema elements.

-vivek.

--