users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: JAX-RPC wscompile modeler error "" - anything wrong with my WSDL?

From: Uday Naik <unaik_at_nextance.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:27:07 -0800

Thanks! Do you have a working set with the work around? I had already
tried what you suggested and could not get it to work.. Same
error...maybe I am doing something wrong. I added the namespaces to my
schema and imported it in the WSDL with that namespace. No luck.

I will file the bug on java.net.

un