users@jax-rpc.java.net

RE: Re: Application class client/server ties not generated

From: Ian Jones <ijones_at_piper-group.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:36:05 -0000

Many thanks for that Doug. You mentioned that I should use that option
for the server side classes. However if I use it just there I then get
a deserialization error for the type I'm trying to use when running the
client. But if I also use that option for generating the client side
classes the error goes away. Does this seem correct to you?

Ian.